Imagine being able to hit the reset button when it comes to relaxation in your riding. Relaxation is the foundation for everything when it comes to working with horses, both in and out of the saddle – and yet it is one of the most misunderstood concepts in riding.
Join me for this live workshop where I will teach you exactly what relaxation is – and is not! – and how, through understanding the principles of relaxation, you can then begin to truly apply it when working with your horse.
How you can influence your horse in a positive way, rather than worrying about controlling every single movement!
We will cover:-
- What relaxation really is
- Why it is so misunderstood
- Where it all starts
- How you can positively influence your horse to encourage correct relaxation
- Why sometimes you need ‘more’ in the saddle
- Learning to smooth things out throughout your ride (which leads to rhythm)
- Encouraging correct relaxation in ‘hot’, ‘anxious’ or ‘excitable’ horses
- Understanding true relaxation in ‘docile’, ‘laid back’ or ‘lazy’ horses
There will be a live Q & A at the end of the workshop – and opportunities to get your questions answered throughout the session as well.
If you have been:-
- Feeling ‘stuck’ in your riding
- Frustrated with the progress, or the lack thereof, in your riding and training
- Unable to ride smooth transitions
- Struggling with an anxious, excited or just plain ‘hot’ horse
- Trying but failing to maintain rhythm throughout movements or your ride
- Looking for the ‘reset button’ in your riding journey…
Then this is the workshop for you. Relaxation is such a key part of riding. It is truly the foundation for everything else – and just like a building, if your riding is lacking that solid foundation, the higher the walls go, the more unstable it all becomes.
The workshop itself is an interactive 1 hour training, however you can stay on afterwards with me and get your questions answers. Your specific situation.
So, here is what you will get:-
- 1 hour live interactive training
- Live Q&A after the training
- The ‘Relaxation; It’s All Relative’ Mp3 trainings from Daily Strides Premium
- The ‘Relaxation in a Hot or Sensitive Horse’ Mp3 trainings from Daily Strides Premium
- The video recording of the live training & Q&A
- The Mp3 recording of the live training & Q&A
The workshop takes place on Wednesday 29th August 2018 at 4pm SAST. It will be recorded and, once registered, you are more than welcome to send your questions in advance.
The good news is that once you understand what relaxation really is; you can immediately begin applying methods that work in your riding.
In fact, you can take what you will learn on this workshop and ‘plug it in’ to any area of your riding, at any level of training or discipline.
Trust me, knowing what relaxation is – and what it is not – will make the world of difference in your riding. Understanding how you are continuously influencing that relaxation and being able to then focus your attention on being a positive guide for your horse has the potential to change everything.
Finally, taking this knowledge and then applying it all areas of your riding; your walk, your trot, your canter, your rhythm, your jumping, your transitions, your balance, your forwardness, your contact, your connection…
Relaxation is the foundation.
It is essential.
Looking forward to connecting with you on the workshop