One of the big reasons that riders who work with a trainer or coach move forwards in their riding is due to the creation of a plan… Correct planning is essential for progress
If you find yourself ‘thumb-sucking’ your schooling sessions with your horse most times that you get into the arena, these re-usable worksheets will help.
They will help you to:-
- Focus on what you actually want to achieve throughout each 4 week period
- Make sure your riding and your schedule are aligned, meaning you actually make it into the saddle
- Help you to break your goal up into more manageable ‘themes’ – the stepping stones
- Guide you in how to choose exercises that align with the goal
- Get those exercises scheduled into your calendar
- Give you the outline for a monthly ‘review’ at the end of each month, which will help you to set up the plan for the next month
These simple to understand and easy to follow worksheets will help you easily identify what you should be doing every time you get ingot the saddle.
No bouncing around from exercise to exercise never making progress in any…
The worksheets are undated, which means that you can print them off and use them over and over again – regardless of when you choose to begin taking control of your riding journey.
A link to the worksheets will be sent to your email minutes after your payment is confirmed and are available to download immediately.
Once downloaded, you can simply print off a new set every four weeks to keep you and your horse moving forward in your riding.